We offer postnatal home visits giving you and your family support with your newborn. We believe in nurturing and guiding parents, so that you feel supported emotionally and equipt with knowledge and practical tips to help you and your baby through their first year.
Areas we cover:
- General care of the baby
- Feeding: breastfeeding and bottle feeding, pumping and also weaning onto solids
- Postnatal healing for mothers
- Colic and constant crying
- Soothing and settling techniques
- Getting into a routine – sleeping and feeding
- How your baby is developing – physical and emotional milestones
The Importance of Touch
Opposite is a wonderful video clip demonstrating how warm water and touch can soothe, comfort and calm babies. Just one of the techniques you can learn with us.
Having a baby is a wonderful and special time but sometimes it can be very challenging, tiring and an emotional journey.
We also offer:
- Emotional support; helping couples to recognise potential signs of postnatal depression and referring you to the right support.
- Support from birth trauma
- Birth loss